The thinner you slice your zucchini the crispier they will be.
- 4 small zucchini’s – sliced
- Optional: 1 to 1 1/2 cups Cheese – shredded
- Optional: Marinara sauce for dipping
- Optional: Try using different seasonings such as ranch (found here) or taco seasoning (found here), southwestern chipotle seasoning (found here) (tip: toss the seasoning in a blender to make it into more of a powder), sea salt and pepper, or any other flavor you can think of.
- Start by slicing each zucchini into slices that are about 1/4 inch thick. I use a salad shooter like this one to get mine sliced thin so they will be crispy.
- Prep a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Spread the sliced zucchini rounds in a single layer on to the large baking sheet. You can sprinkle easy one with salt and pepper. This will depend on how much flavor your cheese has.
- Now sprinkle your cheese evenly over each Zucchini round covering each one.
- Bake them on 425 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese turns a golden brown color.
- You can serve them with some maranara sauce for more flavor. 😉
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
- Photo borrowed from google images.