The title says it all 😉 An ACV drink that is berry flavored. If you can’t seem to drink ACV, give this recipe a try and you may change your mind. Fruity and delicious!
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp braggs apple cider vinegar
- 1 c mixed frozen berries
- dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 3 – 4 tbsp erythritol sweetener
- 32 oz water
- Add all the ingredients and blend well
- Pour into a pitcher and keep it in the fridge.
- Makes about 5 – 6 cups. Serving size is 1 cup
- Drink up!