This is a great way to use some of your venison bone broth. The rich and savory taste with the added chucks of vegetables makes for a nutrient dense delicious soup.
- 8 cups venison bone broth (recipe here)
- 2 large carrot, sliced
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large tomato
- 1/4 head cabbage shredded
- Pink sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a large pot on high heat add 8 cups of venison bone broth.
- Chop all the vegetables and add them to the pot.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender but not squishy.
- That’s it, no go eat! 🙂