Make this ahead to use in any dish you want to add a little southwestern flavor to like my southwestern bone broth found here.
- 1 cup chili powder.
- 1/4 c + 2 tablespoons dried cilantro.
- 1/4 c + 2 tablespoons cumin.
- 1/4 c + 2 tablespoons Mexican oregano, leaves.
- 1/4 c + 2 tablespoons dried sweet basil leaves.
- 3 tablespoon garlic powder.
- 3 tablespoon dried thyme leaves.
- 3 tablespoon crushed chipotle pepper.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until they are evenly mixed.
- Store in an air tight container.