Credit for this dish goes to Teneal Caw, a fellow keto Facebook group member. So kudos to her for this delicious bread-less french toast casserole. This one is great to make ahead in a large glass pan and use for breakfast for the week, unless you have a large family like I do, then there won’t be any left overs. The brown topping is cinnamon 🙂
- 8 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 block cream cheese (room temperature)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Vanilla to taste (make sure your using pure vanilla extract not imitation)
- Topping: Mix together monk fruit sweetener and cinnamon and sprinkle on top before baking.
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese in a mixer until smooth.
- Add in eggs. Mix well.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla to taste and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8×11 glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F for approx 40 minutes.