Kudos to my friend Michael Joyce for this delicious recipe. Great for a sweet treat or for a lunch box desert.
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp erythritol
- 3 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 mins or until outer edge is a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool (or serve warm with a yummy cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. YUMMY!!)
- Use for kids lunches or as a tasty treat.