Great for a lunch box idea or an easy dessert. This also makes great fudge pops for those hot summer days when you want a frozen treat.
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 c coco powder
- 1/4 c lakanto maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- OPTION: Top with Whipping cream (not the spray stuff in a can, that isn’t keto friendly)
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until it’s nice and cold.
- OPTION: Fill some Popsicle molds, place in the freezer for several hours and make fudge pops.
- NOTE: I think it taste better if you refrigerate it for a few hours before eating.
- Image borrowed from google images.