All the benefits of bone broth with fresh chunks of vegetables. So good! I think I could live on soups during the cool fall and cold winter days. The house if full of delicious smells from the simmering broth used in this soup. I use the Tomato and Basil bone broth and add in some Italian seasoning for added flavor. Use this soup in my 21 day challenge.
- 8 cups Tomato, Garlic and Basil Bone Broth (recipe found here)
- 1 cup broccoli – chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower – chopped
- 2 stalks celery with leaves – chopped
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 c precooked chicken – shredded
- In a pot on high heat add all of the ingredients.
- Cook until vegetables are Al Dante – softened but still crisp.
- Split into 4 servings.