Missing Mexican food on keto? Here’s a great answer for your cravings!
- 6 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 – 15 ounce can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 recipe for my enchilada sauce (found here)
- 1 recipe for Mexican cauliflower rice (found here)
- 4 cups cheddar or cheddar jack cheese – shredded (pre shredded cheese contains starch so it’s best to shred your own.
- Optional: sliced jalapenos for topping OR a small can of chopped chilies.
- Sour cream and fresh chopped chives for topping.
- Mix cooked chicken, olives and enchilada sauce together
- Prepare Mexican cauliflower rice as directed.
- Grease a 9×11 glass pan
- In the glass pan, layer half the cauliflower rice, 3 cups of the chicken, and top with shredded cheese.
- Repeat the layering so there are 2 layers like you would with lasagna.
- Top with slices of jalapenos or chopped green chilies. (optional)