I think sweet and sour dressings are some of my favorites! Then add in a little bit of crunch with some poppy seeds and it’s the best!
This is not for the 21 day challenge because it has dairy.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup braggs apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup plain full fat greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup powdered erythritol
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (approx 1 ½ lemons)
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Place all ingredients, except the poppy seeds, in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the poppy seeds with a spoon.
- Pour dressing in a container and store in the fridge.
- Image borrowed from google images, their jar is prettier than anything I have!