A refreshing easy salad to pack along for lunches, use for dinner, or as a great side dish. Top this salad with homemade raspberry vinaigrette and it’s a perfect blend sweet and sour flavors.
- 2 – 3 cups mixed greens (I used fresh spinach, kale and iceberg lettuce)
- 1/3 c cooked chicken
- 1/4 c chopped cucumbers
- 3 fresh strawberries – chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp homemade creamy raspberry vinaigrette. (found here)
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Toss your salad fixings on a plate and top it with the dressing. 🙂
- Or take the time to make it look all pretty like I did, it’s your choice. Either way it taste good!!