I love quick and easy 1 dish meals. I used some of my precooked chicken left over from making bone broth to make this dish.
- 1 large egg plant cut into slices
- Approx 12 cup pre cooked chicken
- 2 jars of Victoria brand marinara sauce (or your favorite)
- shredded Parmesan cheese ( I don’t know how much I used. It was the largest container I found at walmart, If i has to guess, I would say approx 2 lbs)
- In a 9×11 glass pan, pour a layer of marinara sauce on the bottom.
- Layer 1 and 2 is egg plant, chicken, sauce, cheese two times.
- Layer 3 is egg plant slices, sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for approx 30 – 40 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- If you have left overs they taste great warmed up for lunches!!