Quick, easy and yummy. What more could you ask for??!!
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1 large egg
- 1 chive – chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley – chopped
- Optional: Stir in 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Bring bone broth to a boil
- Whisk egg
- Slowly pour egg into the broth while whisking.
- Top with fresh chives and parsley.
- Stir in cream cheese until it melted and combined well. (omit if using this recipe for the 21 day challenge)
- Picture borrowed from google images. Photo submissions are appreciated and welcome!!!