Great sandwich alternative. Make the tortillas ahead and freeze to make this a simple meal during the week.
- 1 keto tortilla (recipe here)
- 3 strips bacon – cooked of course
- 1/2 c lettuce – chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato – chopped
- Optional: 1/4 c avocado – chopped
- 1 – 2 tbsp Primal kitchen mayo or try home made bacon mayo (recipe here)
- Premake keto tortillas according to the recipe.
- Cook strips of bacon.
- Layer ingredients on a tortilla.
- Top with mayo
- Fold tortilla into a wrap.
- Eat it of course, unless of course you made it for someone else, they might not appreciate you taking a bite out of it. (Not that I would ever do something like that!!!)
- Photo borrowed from google images, my tortillas aren’t that pretty….. Feel free to submit a photo for my blog if you enjoy this recipe. Photo submissions are welcome, appreciated and greatly encouraged!