Easy one dish meal for quick prep and easy clean up. Every mom’s favorite type of meal!! Make’s great left overs for lunches, I even like it cold! Don’t mind the “fine china” in my cover picture. It was one of those quick dinner nights so I didn’t want to be up late washing dishes. I’m a mom with 8 kids, keeping it real, it happens!
- 8 strips of bacon
- 2 handfulls of fresh green beans
- 1 bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 medium sweet onion sliced
- Parmesan cheese – Optional
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cook bacon strips until they are the desired crispness.
- Remove strips from the grease and chop into bits.
- Add the bell pepper and onion slices to the bacon grease and cook until tender but still crisp.
- Add chopped bacon into the vegetable mixture. Stir well.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, sea salt and pepper. (The cheese can be omitted for a dairy free option)